Caring for your jumper
Please ensure to always follow the care instruction label on each product carefully.
To maintain the best look and feel of your knitwear we suggest
All wool garments should be hand washed with mild detergent at 30ºC or less, or machine washed on a gentle cold wool cycle.
- Soak for a period of 10 minutes in lukewarm water before rinsing, then finish in cold water.
- Dry flat away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Iron with a steam setting
- Store your knitwear folded
- It is advised to place a moth repellent in your wardrobes
- Please ensure to use delicate detergent when washing our cotton blends
- Ensure your machine is set to 30 degrees or less
- Once washed your cotton knitwear can be pulled back to shape whilst damp
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight or heatDo not tumble dryIron on a low temperature
- Gently soak your alpaca socks in a mild detergent in luke warm water, then rinse with cold water.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Dry flat or hang dry