Returns and Exchanges
We offer two returns services, one for UK customers and one for International customers.
Our returns policy is 21 days from the date of shipping your order. Any returns outside of this window will only be eligible for an exchange if the items are returned in the original condition with all tags in place up to 30 days after the purchase date.
We encourage our United Kingdom customers to use our free returns policy on orders over £100 to order two sizes and refund the unwanted size for a simple refund. Jumpers can be placed on top of the giftees other clothing to see if the fit is right.
Order two sizes and receive a free UK exchange service.
For International Customers, we offer a heavily subsidised returns shipping offer with UPS which can include collection from your nominated address.
United Kingdom Customers
Free UK Returns on all orders of £100 and over or free returns if you order two sizes.
- To receive your Royal Mail returns slip please contact us at email@example.com
How to return your purchase - Click here to download a returns slip
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box
- If your order value was £100 or over please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pre-paid Royal Mail shipping slip
- Download a returns slip by clicking here
- For orders under £100 goods, or if items are not being exchanged, items must be returned to us at your own cost. If the goods when received were notably faulty, we shall refund the postage expense incurred and refund or exchange the item after inspection.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 5-7 working days.
- Any refund will be returned in the same currency as purchase.
- Please post your item(s) to the following address. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage from your courier.
129 Grace Road